Unique Washing Process
Locker services from phs are highly versatile and can be tailored to suit your business needs. Not only do we offer standard lockers in a range of styles but our standard workwear lockers are also available in units of 5 and 10, depending on the capacity required.
Lockers are secured with key access and constructed from durable, high quality materials. Our standard workwear lockers are manufactured from heavy gauge cold rolled steel for strength and are epoxy powder coated for an attractive, tough finish
phs Managed Workwear locker range is available to purchase outright or can be supplied for use as part of the Managed Locker Service.
Our Managed Locker Service includes Full Service Rental or Clean and Maintain services, whereby laundered garments can be delivered directly to an employee’s locker. Our bulk collectors also provide secure units for storing garments awaiting laundry collection.
What to expect
- A phs consultant will discuss your workwear requirements, the type of work and amount of workers.
- We recommend a locker service frequency based on your requirements.
- Each garment is barcoded with individual employee details.
- The workwear garments are delivered direct to each of your employees' lockers.
- At the agreed intervals, we will attend your site and collect the workwear due for laundering.
- Once the garments have been laundered, they are placed back into the employees’ individual lockers ready for use.
phs Workwear’s locker range is available to purchase outright. The cost of lockers varies depending on the dimensions, material finish and the amount of units purchased.
Alternatively, the lockers are available in conjunction with our Managed Locker Service, Full Service Rental or Clean and Maintain services, where freshly laundered garments are delivered directly to employees’ lockers.