THE TRANSPORT AND AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRY
A complete workwear solution
Any job that requires staff to work alongside heavy vehicles is high risk. Those working in the transport and automotive industry, particularly in locations where reduced lighting could pose a safety risk, need to be issued with highly visible and comfortable clothing that protects them from occupational hazards.
PPE FOR THE TRANSPORT AND AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRY
At phs Besafe, we offer a range of workwear that is ideal for use by businesses involved in the Transport and Automotive industries, with thousands of workers across the UK already benefitting from our industry leading PPE solutions.
To ensure we’re offering the right solutions to those in need of technical PPE workwear, we work closely with expert technical garment manufacturers.
The phs Besafe Bright Gear range is suitable for construction or railway sites, as well as any other outdoor industrial locations:
- Conforms to Railway Group Standard RIS-3279-TOM and EN ISO 20471 Standard (European Standard).
- Ensures workers are easily visible, with a double stitched retro reflective tape and bright orange colour.
- Incredibly hard-wearing and colourfast, withstanding more than double the standard number of wash cycles for this type of garment
- Elasticated cuffs and movement panels provide the wearer with an optimum level of comfort, with minimal restriction to their movement.
- Lightweight gear with built-in heavy duty zips to limit wind chill effect.
Available to purchase or rent from phs Besafe, when combined with our commercial laundry and repair services.
SERVICES FOR THE TRANSPORT AND AUTOMOTIVE SECTOR
Designed to make your life easier
> Industrial Laundry Cleaning
A full wash service at a frequency to suit your needs.
> Managed Locker Service
A seamless service, delivering workwear directly back to each employee’s individual locker.
> Garment Repairs and Altering
Designed to give your industrial workwear an extended lifespan.
> Uniform Destruction
Ensure branded workwear is safely disposed of when it is no longer fit for purpose.
Phone: 0330 588 4100